27 April, 2011

Oh. My. Cod.



Here's a quick and easy one from my friend Ariel. She's found some great signs for us in the past, and I'm always grateful to her for thinking of me. This is no exception! 



The sales tax on this receipt (not to mention all the English) shows us that it isn't from Israel, which is especially wonderful! Typos in other countries make me feel like Israel's typos aren't really so bad, considering :)

Thanks again, Ariel! 

For more sign photography, go to Lesley's cool meme, Signs, Signs. Have a great week, everyone!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you know it came from FISHERS OF MEN. They catch god fish :)

What a neat find.

Gemma Wiseman said...

O wow! And that would be in a data bank to appear on many dockets! An incredible spelling slip but so entertaining!

Lesley said...

it is always good to double check your receipts!!

Clytie said...

Love it! I find myself wondering what a GOD fish would look like. Probably like salmon, only much much bigger?

{smiling and giggling} = thank you for the wonderful laugh today.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehe! Very funny!

Postcardy said...

That is funny. Do they mean cod fish?

Scrappy Grams said...

Where did they fish to get God fish? I might frame that receipt!

genie said...

Never had any God fish....this is so funny. It really put a big grin on my face. A fun sign post.

Pat said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Joy said...

Was it omnipresent, always useful when planning meals.

Jim said...

What a purchase.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Dinah said...

he he, funny!

Water

Dina said...

Your title alone is enough to bring a laugh. :D

Kim, USA said...

Oh my this makes me laugh!!

Signs