22 January, 2009

Pretty upbeat pizza


Well, we're in a cease fire, here in the Middle East. I'm not sure how long it will last, but the radio stations are playing regular music again, and I'm a little more light hearted. I figured now was as good a time as any to post this goofy thing I came across a couple of weeks ago.

I'm signed up to an email list called "Israemploy." It advertises jobs, as you may have guessed. No, I'm not looking for a new job, but I was signed up a while ago, and just never took myself off. I usually kn
ow of someone who's looking for a job, so I try to keep my eyes open, in this very passive way.

Anyway, most of the positions offered are technical, although the list also has its small share of caretakers and waitresses. I don't usually read much detail, but this one caught my eye:


Maybe it's not even that funny - but a smile definitely came to my face when I read this. A feeling for music to work with dough? Wow - it sounds like so much fun!

Employers everywhere: we need more jobs with requirements like these!

1 comment:

rickismom said...

obviously the owner plays music and doesn't want a fight!