01 April, 2010

Lotsa Matza

It's true. I don't like to get stressed about Pesach preparation, and I like to think of myself as relatively calm and level-headed about the whole thing. This is a holiday, after all! This year was no exception, and I don't recall being particularly stressed, but the fact remains that I did pay more attention to what was in my box of matza than what was on it, and that's just not like me. In truth, it was only when my friend Abi (thanks, Abi!) pointed out what she had found on her box that I found a second to look at mine. And I'm so glad that I did! Here's what Abi found:


I do not think it means what they think it means.

Have a great rest of your Pesach, everyone!

4 comments:

Bubby said...

As usual, this is just too funny!

Dina said...

LOL! Let's hope it is not true. :)

Moadim lesimcha.

Abi Moskovits said...

Any comment I want to leave seems too inappropriate...

DS said...

Just so you know...the translation in French is as ridiculous....! :-)