31 January, 2015

A few new goodies

My in-person life really does seem to be getting the best of my online life, but I'm pleased to have found a few spare minutes to share with you the gems that my friends have forwarded to me, just over this past week! Thanks, friends!

First up, this amazing, amazing specimen was found at Cafe Hillel by my good friend Dena. It starts out cute, and ends with an actual chortle!



There's not much I can add to that one. Wow. 

Then, only a few days later, my friend Jane sent this to me, all the way from New Zealand!


They sure are good at keeping secrets down there. Thanks, Jane!!

Then two days ago, this one, from our friend Dave M:


How do you like your scrambird? Over, or easy?

And then last night, my online friend Robin sent this to me, found by Ben - it's a keeper :)


Do you see it? Do you see it? Ahh, that's the stuff :)

I'm so pleased to share all these with you - enjoy! 

In related news, I'm thinking that maybe a facebook page would be a more convenient home for A Time of the Signs - more convenient for me to post, and more convenient for you to read. So I've created one, here - please let me know what you think!!

Have a great day all,
Toby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Switching to Facebook? Bummer for those of us who can't or won't touch it... But the stuff you've posted until now has been great fun, so thanks for the past! Good luck in the future.

toby said...

No, you should be able to see the page even if you're not on facebook, I checked... please let me know if it doesn't work for you, whoever you are :)

HolyCityPrayer said...

Ahh, love that bus specimen.

Did you see this?

http://postimg.org/image/u3uksqe37/

Debbie said...

I don't do Facebook and would be very disappointed. Even if we could see it, how would I know when you're posting there? I get blog posts up to date in my blog reader.