21 November, 2008

Another funny Google pop-up


I'm a big fan of Google - I find it clean and efficient, and a lot of fun to use. I like that you can type "1 cup in tablespoons" and "
1 US cup = 16 US tablespoons" pops up. I like Google Earth. I LOVE Gmail. I like that the Google Guys have spoken to kids in Israeli schools. And mostly, like I said, I like Google because it's just so fast and easy (two words that aren't always complimentary, I know).

Anyway, on the entertainment side, we keep comi
ng across these funny pop-up lists. Remember the one we found here? And so, when my husband was at work the other day, looking for some help with a computer/technical support question, he started to type in "how to," and this popped up:


Hmm.
Now, as I understand it, they're listed in the order of most requested. So overall, these aren't that surprising, I guess. Evidently tying a tie is our most sought after ability. Huh.

The "how to lose friends and alienate people" is really disturbing me, though...

2 comments:

Benjy said...

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People is a movie, actually. Simon Pegg. Good stuff :D

toby said...

yeah, well, good to see that someone's reading out there :)